As of July 1st, 2013, all certification activity for NACE International will be administered and managed by the NACE Institute. All information regarding certifications, requirements to achieve and recertify, and applications can be found at www.naceinstitute.org. Find out more information about the formation of the NACE Institute on the About page.
NACE International has not altered its commitment to Education and Training. As part of our mission to protect people, assets and the environment from corrosion, we are setting the standards for corrosion education worldwide. All information regarding NACE education and training, upcoming courses, and registration information can be found by visiting www.nace.org/education.
Built upon decades of knowledge and expertise from industry leading subject matter experts, the NACE Institute certifications are the most recognized and widely accepted corrosion certifications in the world.
Why are the NACE Institute certifications important to achieve?
• Personnel qualifications are reaching the highest level of standardization ever; a necessity in a global economy.
• Worldwide businesses rely on the NACE Institute certifications as a metric for increased standardization of personnel performance.
• The value of a certification held by someone increases as new international standards related to that certification unfold.
Why is it important to renew your certification every three (3) years?
• Enjoy more job opportunities – a current certification keeps you job-eligible.
• Inclusion in the NACE Institute certification database used by employers – the most frequently visited area of the NACE Institute Web site.
• To access your NACE Institute account and recertify online, please login now.