Since July 1st, 2013, all certifications for NACE International has been administered and managed by the NACE Institute. NACE International continues to set the standard for corrosion education worldwide, as part of its mission to protect people, assets and the environment from corrosion.
Built upon decades of knowledge and expertise from industry subject matter experts, the NACE International Institute certifications are the most recognized and widely accepted corrosion certifications in the world.
Why should you get a NACE Certification?
• Personnel qualifications are reaching the highest level of standardization ever; a necessity in a global economy.
• Worldwide businesses rely on the NACE Institute certifications as a metric for increased standardization of personnel performance.
• The value of a certification held by someone increases as new international standards related to that certification unfold.
Why is it important to renew your certification every three (3) years?
• Enjoy more job opportunities – a current certification keeps you job-eligible.
• Inclusion in the NACE Institute certification database used by employers – the most frequently visited area of the NACE Institute Web site.
• To access your NACE Institute account and recertify online, please login now.
Available Certification Programs
• Cathodic Protection
• Coating Inspector
• General Coatings
• General Corrosion
• Pipeline Industry
• Specialty Programs